Monday, August 23, 2010

Its really like a rock star…., lunch box tote 2

Ooooooooooooooooooh that is this…
It took an obscene amount of time for this to happen:











My favorite is the last one.

Here's the link if you want to play:



Tote is coming along well
Look how much I’ve finished!
It was really pretty monotonous   after all of the  fast, complicated little half double croccccccccccchet stitches. I actually thinking to put in the little “windows” at roof because I was sooooooooo bored making flat panels. I quite like the effect, though. So good for me. 


It was a lot of crocheting, though---what I have done was done in ….days, with the majority of the actual stitching done in one day..my poor wrist and my fingers.but I have to go to Delhi very soon, so I must press on!
…watch,…days remaining: well as you can see. I've finished the bottom and sides of the ….most of the major work, hopefully. Still to do-----the  bag needs a roof and a shoulder-strap. Once I’m finished, I’ll post the pattern for the  sweety tiffin-tote so you can all make one, too!   
Happy crocheting 

No comments:

Post a Comment